Welcoming 4 – 5,000 hotel professionals this year, Hotel360 is ready to reconnect with the industry in-person
Taking place on the 28th & 29th of September at the ExCeL, London, this free to attend event will provide a 360 degree viewpoint of the hospitality industry encompassing 5 topical areas; business growth (finance & marketing), technology, operations, sustainability & design.
With a transformed hotel sector, there was a shift in guests’ expectations. The new norm of the essential, ‘standard offering’ changed. Besides new sanitary measures, the reduction of human touch points accelerated a new age of hotel technological innovation, automation and digitisation of services. Furthermore, the heightened demand for hospitality staff, to the increasing need to reduce hotel emissions by 90% by 2050 according to the Paris Climate Agreement (Natacha Reymond, 2021), has created an array of new challenges for hoteliers.
Although, if responded to correctly, these challenges could be the push to refresh one’s hotel offering and act as an opportunity to differentiate oneself from the competition. Keeping this in mind, Hotel360 has carefully curated this year’s content by providing the information, solutions & tools necessary to stay ahead of the new playing field of 2022. With Panel debates such as:
- Mastering the Art of Health & Safety – Protecting your Staff and Customers
- Workforce Management: How to Empower and Engage Your Employees
- Everyday Sustainability – Using Our Resources Responsibly
- The Technologies Shaping the Hotel of Tomorrow
- Delivering the 5 Star Experience
- Marketing from A-Z – Everything you need to know
- Keeping Sustainability at the Heart of your Hotel
These interactive panel debates act as an open stage for hoteliers to voice their opinion and to ask those pressing questions posing their hotel business. There will also be 150 inspirational seminars & industry influencing keynote speakers. Hotel360 has already announced three exciting keynote lineups, namely:
- Andrew Robb – Chief Financial Officer of RBH – Discussing ‘Planning for expansion: when and how to invest’
- Max Fenlon – Director of Commercial Finance from PPHE Hotel Group – Discussing ‘Financial Partnerships for Business Growth’
- Gonzalo Carpintero Navarro – VP Operations EMEA and Head of Meetings and Events Transformation from Radisson Hotel Group – Discussing ‘Making your customer experience consistent’
Chains and independents will receive a chance to get free training, a place to meet and teambuild!
Visit hotel360expo.co.uk to secure your free ticket to both shows today!