THINC INDONESIA 2019 | SEPTEMBER, 2019
THINC Indonesia 2019 is scheduled to be held on September 5th at the Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort with Opening Reception Cocktails taking place a day prior on September 4th at the Radisson Blu Uluwatu.
THINC Indonesia pioneered hotel investment conferences in the region. The event provides a platform for business leaders and key decision makers to deliberate on the development and direction of the growing Indonesian hotel and tourism industry. Since its inception, the conference has been the founding grounds for some of the most defining hospitality trends in this part of the world. Each year, THINC Indonesia brings together nearly 250 industry stakeholders, business leaders and key decision-makers from close to 15 nations.
To continue with the ethos of the event and to capture the true essence of the Indonesian markets, the 6th edition of the conference programme was more fast-paced and content-driven than ever before. Featuring master classes, one-on-one interviews with industry stalwarts, keynote addresses by subject-matter experts and interesting panel discussions, THINC Indonesia 2018 raised the bar, offering true value-addition for a diverse range of attendees.
Some of the notable speakers at 2018 edition were Amir Abdul Rachman, President Commissioner, MNC Land, Budi Tirtawisata, Group Chief Executive Officer, Panorama Group, Charles Brookfield, Chairman, Archipelago International, Hiramsyah Thaib, Team Leader, Acceleration for Development of Priority Tourism Destination, Ministry of Tourism, Republic of Indonesia, Mark Steinmeyer, Founder, Tauzia Hotels and Tigor Siahaan, President Director & Chief Executive Officer, CIMB Niaga.
The 7th edition of THINC Indonesia is scheduled to be held in the first 10 days of September 2019
WHO SHOULD ATTEND OUR CONFERENCES?
- Hotel Owners and Investors
- Real Estate Developers
- Architects, Designers and Planners
- Financial Advisors and Investment Fund Representatives
- Hotel Brands and Management Companies
- Investment Bankers and Lenders
- Lawyers and Legal Advisors
- Public and Private Hotel, Tourism, and Convention Agencies
GET IN TOUCH
- Delhi NCR 2nd Floor, Paras Downtown Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India
- Mumbai 501, 5th floor, Landmark, 136, Hill Road, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400050, India
- Singapore 30 Cecil Street, #19-08 Prudential Tower, 049712 Singapore
Telephone: +91 124 461 6000
Email: [email protected]