The largest and most established travel event in Vietnam the Mekong is back!
Following a successful show in 2017, the 14th edition of ITE HCMC will open its doors once again to welcome the tourism and travel community at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam from 6 – 8 September 2018.
ITE HCMC has established itself as an important annual international travel event in Vietnam. It is a place where both international and regional buyers, suppliers, trade professionals and media partners from the tourism and travel organizations meet and exchange the latest and new developments in the industry. With a varied program including ITE Online Business Matching, Trade Seminars, Post-Show Tours and Exhibition, ITE HCMC 2018 is set to provide all participants with new source of inspiration in gaining more business opportunities!
Event Name:ITE HCMC 2018
The 14th International Travel Expo, Ho Chi Minh City
Event Dates:6 – 7 September 2018 – Strictly Open for Trade Visitors Only
8 September 2018 – Open for Both Trade and Public Visitors
Exhibition Hours:9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC)
799 Nguyen Van Linh Street, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Visitor Profile30,000 international, regional and local trade and public, travel professionals and buyers attended ITE HCMC 2017
ITE HCMC 2018 is both a Trade and Public event focusing on both Inbound and Outbound Tourism
- Affluent Travelers / Public
- Bulk Buyers
- Companies with Incentive Programmes
- Corporate Travel Managers
- Destination Management Companies
- Event Planners
- FIT and GIT Organisers and Buyers
- Incentive Houses
- Meeting Planners
- MICE Organisers
- Tour Operators
- Travel Agents
- Vietnam National Administration of Tourism
- Ho Chi Minh City Department of Tourism
- VINEXAD Trade Fair & Advertising JSC
- Informa Exhibitions
- Ministry of Tourism, Kingdom of Cambodia
- Ministry of Information, Culture and Tourism, Lao PDR
- Ministry of Hotels & Tourism, Myanmar
- Ministry of Tourism and Sports, Kingdom of Thailand
- Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism, Vietnam
- People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City
EXHIBITINGShowcase your products and highlight your brand to more than 16,000 Public and over 14,000 Trade Visitorship. International and regional buyers from more than 50 markets!
BOOK A STAND
HOSTED BUYERSign up as a Hosted Buyer and participate in ITE’s main highlight of the B2B Meeting. Pre-schedule with your potential sellers online and meet them during ITE HCMC 2018!
BE A BUYER
VISITINGAttend high value trade functions, establish your network and discover new products from over 50 destinations. Build your business in some of the world’s most attractive travel markets.
VISIT ITE 2018